Application of secure biometric code
- National ID Cards & Resident ID Cards
- Border control documents – Visas, Entry permits& Passports
- Transport documents – Driver's License, Vehicle registration cards, Transport permits
- Educational documents – Marksheets & Graduations Certificates
- Commercial documents – Trade Licenses, Land Records, Title Deeds, Rent Contracts, Legal Agreements, Trade Documents
- Payment technology (a virtual tokenized bill, temporary credit card or ID)
- Secure delivery of assets (Code printed on packages that delivery person can verify)
- Time and Attendance / Visitor Management
- Healthcare and Service Industry
The uniqueness of secure QR code using tech5 biometrics
- Storage of biometric template, demographic data and color photograph of the document holder in a small 2D barcode
- Validation and rendering of data from Code in all leading platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, .NET, Java
- Uses highly accurate NIST certified face, fingerprint or iris recognition algorithm from TECH5 for verification
- Inexpensive printing hardware, non-special hardware for reading and verification makes it very cost-effective and thus highly
- Can be easily integrated into the open platforms like MOSIP
- The encrypted data can be stored using a Hardware Security Module, validated with a 128 bit cryptography strength.
- JPEG colored image can be stored as well as Alpha Numeric Data and Biometric Templates, the logo of the Issuing authority, photo ID.
- Highly tamper-proof.
- An asymmetric key-based digital signature which cannot be altered and forged.
- Printable using standard 1200 dpi InkJet printer or LaserJet printer.
- Seamlessly integrated into the existing documents, the printing process key used for generating the Secure QR Code is different from the key used for verifying Secure QR Code (Dual key).
- Easy and efficient Verification ability including photo, address, and mobile number.
- Offline verification.
- High level of encryption.
- Interoperable and scalable system.
- Generated code cant be altered.
- Different apps depending on verifiers.
- Stores a significant amount of data in a couple of sq. cms block.
- No cost to reproduce the data.
- It can be deciphered using a mobile phone and 2D hand-held barcode scanners.
- Mobility friendly solution.